Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all Users of this Web Site.
This web site, including all of its features, content, and services (the “Web Site”) is a service made available by indoJobCenter.com / Negara AG (“Provider”) and all content, information, services and software ordered or provided on or through this Web Site, in whole or in part (“Content”) may be accessed, utilized or used – manually or programmatically (“Use” or “Used” by a “User”) only under the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions of Use”).
Dilarang membayar atau memberi uang kepada agen / perusahaan / perorangan bagi pelamar pekerjaan di Perusahaan yg bereklame di Indojobcenter.com. Kalau ada permintaan uang berarti itu penipuan.
It is Forbidden / it is not allowed to pay amount of money to the agent/company/recruitment companies for applicant who want to apply a job at any company who advertise at Indojobcenter.com. If any company/personal ask to pay for amount of money that means it is against the law. And it is cheating.
Web Site Limited License.
As a User of this Web Site you are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and Use this Web Site and Content in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. Provider may terminate this license at any time for any reason.
Age of User
You must be 18 years old and able to form a legally binding contract to be eligible to use the Web Site or any of Provider’s services.
Not Professional Advice.
Content is not intended to and does not constitute legal, medical, financial or any other professional advice. There is no attorney-client, doctor-patient or other professional relationship, nor is anything submitted to this Web Site treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your Use of Content on this Web Site or of materials linked from this Web Site is at your own risk.
Intellectual Property Rights.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights. You agree that the Content and Web Site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
License of Your Content to Provider.
By posting, publishing, uploading, or distributing any data, information, text, graphics, links, messages, reviews, content, or other materials (collectively, “Postings”) for use on this Web Site, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Provider a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license, with the right to sublicense, to use, modify, reproduce, publish, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally display and digitally perform, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such Postings or incorporate such Postings into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Provider for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in Postings you provide to Provider.
Any unauthorized Use of this Web Site or its Content is prohibited.
You may not Use the Web Site and/or any Content to:
- conduct commercial or promotional activities or sales efforts without prior written consent from Provider.
- determine a consumer’s eligibility for: (a) a government license or benefit; (b) credit or insurance for business, personal, family, or household purposes; or (c) employment.
- provide content related to gambling, including without limitation any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
- provide or facilitate illegal contests, pyramid schemes, sweepstakes or chain letters.
- infringe upon the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent
- copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Web Site, except to the extent permitted above or with prior written consent from Provider.
- manually extract, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Web Site or the Content without prior written consent from Provider.
- determine the site architecture or to extract data or information about usage, individual identities or users, via use of any network monitoring or discovery software or othewise.
- monitor, copy, scan, review, index, mirror, ping or validate our Web Site or the Content without Provider’s prior written permission, via robot, spider, other automatic software or device, process, approach or methodology, manual or otherwise (methods such as web scraping, harvesting, data extraction, data validation or verification are prohibited).
- contribute content that contains restricted access mechanisms, hidden content of any kind, or utilize SQL injection or cross site scripting methods.
- transmit any computer virus, worm, defect, Trojan Horse, or any other item of a destructive nature, or to upload any virus or malicious code.
- transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications, information or data.
- phishing, spoofing, illegal or fraudulent activity or to violate laws in your jurisdiction.
- access unauthorized information.
- solicit information from minors or to harm or threaten to harm minors.
- attack, threaten violence, stalk, harass, incite, harm, or intimidate any other user, person or organization, or to engage in any other threatening behavior.
- transmit or post any material that is abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libelous, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, for example, any materials containing slurs, hate speech or which attack an individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sexual preferences.
- transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam (sending the same message multiple times or to multiple people will be treated as spam), chain letters, contests, pyramid schemes, surveys, or any other form of solicitation or mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not.
- export or re-export this Web Site or any portion thereof, or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of Indonesia.
Certain sections of this Web Site require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Provider of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. Provider does not permit a) anyone other than you to use the sections requiring registration by using your name or password; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network or otherwise. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized Use. If you believe there has been unauthorized Use, you must notify Provider immediately by emailing us.
Postings to be Lawful.
If you participate in Interactive Areas on this Web Site, you shall not post, publish, upload or distribute any Postings which are unlawful or abusive in any way, including, but not limited to, any Postings that are defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inclusive of hate speech, or would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or give rise to liability or violate any local, state, federal or international law, or the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any securities exchange such as the California Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, either intentionally or unintentionally. Provider may delete your Posting at any time for any reason without notification of or permission from you.
Postings to be in Your Name and Accurate Identity.
Your Postings shall be accompanied by your real name and shall not be posted anonymously. Notwithstanding the previous sentence, if the applicable registration page for your participation in an Interactive Area allows you to create a screen name, you may select and use a screen name that is not your real name, provided that you use your real name when registering for participation in the Interactive Area. Participants in Interactive Areas shall not misrepresent their identity or their affiliation with any person or entity.
No Monitoring of Postings.
Provider has no obligation to monitor or screen Postings and is not responsible for the content in such Postings or any content linked to or from such Postings. Provider however reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to monitor Interactive Areas, screen Postings, edit Postings, cause Postings not to be posted, published, uploaded or distributed, and remove Postings, at any time and for any or no reason without notification of or permission from you.
No Expectation of Privacy.
PROVIDER MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THE WEB SITE. You acknowledge that any content you post on the Web Site is a public and not private communication. Others may read and view your communications without your knowledge. Provider does not control or endorse the content, messages or information posted by third party users. Provider will not be liable for the privacy of any of your or any other third party postings to the Web Site and specifically disclaims any liability resulting from such postings and communications, including any objectionable content.
Errors and Corrections.
Provider does not represent or warrant that this Web Site or the Content or Postings will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. Provider does not warrant or represent that the Content or Postings available on or through this Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content or Postings at any time.
Third Party Content and Links.
Third Party Platforms.
It may be possible to access the Web Site via a third party social network, email service, etc. including but not limited to Facebook or Facebook Connect (“Third Party Platforms”). Access to the Web Site via a Third Party Platform may only be granted, once You explicitly allow it, through an interface provided by the Third Party Platform. Third Party Communications then may be allowed via the Third Party platform.
THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, AND POSTINGS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, AND THE POSTINGS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS, WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (E) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, OR THE POSTINGS, OR (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, OR THE POSTINGS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, ANY FACTS OR OPINIONS APPEARING ON OR THROUGH AN INTERACTIVE AREA, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS. PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS, OR ANY THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS.
Linking to this Web Site.
You may provide links to this Web Site, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the web pages, including its advertisements, the Web Site brand, the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Modifications to Terms and Conditions of Use.